1. Take a sewing class and buy a sewing machine.
2. Ride the Warburton Trail.
3. Buy some ruby red shoes, and have the guts to wear them!
4. Go to a drive in movie.
5. Join the Karma Army
6. Learn to play a song on guitar.
7. Send a post card to post secret.
8. Learn yoga.
9. Either dye my hair red or get extensions, or maybe both!
10. Take a picnic basket to the Moonlight Cinemas.
11. Walk to the light house in Cape Woollami
12. Take Thelma and Louise style photos with Katie - preferably in Laguna Beach!
13. Have a date with my sisters.
14. Spend an afternoon lying in the grass at a park.
15. Roller skate on St Kilda Beach foreshore.
16. Spend a whole day exploring the city.
17. Have a baby.
18. Go to the movies with Mum.
19. Do something to become more involved in my local community, maybe volunteer at Bridge Builders.
20. Help someone affected by the Black Saturday bush fires.
21. Cook dinner, including entree and desert.
22. Fill up my memory card with fun photos.
23. See my favorite Hollywood places like Robertson Blvd, Chateau Marmont, la deux, San Antonios.
24. Learn how to braid my own hair.
25. Sleep under the stars.
26. Go on a road trip from Melbs to the Goldy, with visits to Karls and Rach added in for good measure. No other plans than that.
27. Learn how to change my own tyre.
28. Have a counter meal in a country pub.
29. Do a course on dealing with difficult customers.
30. Go to high tea in the mountains somewhere.
31. Take a ride in a yellow cab in New York City.
32. Get a facial.