Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

32 things!

Inspired by the beautiful blog yes and yes I've decided to make a list of 32 things I want to do before September 1st 2010

1. Take a sewing class and buy a sewing machine.

2. Ride the Warburton Trail.

3. Buy some ruby red shoes, and have the guts to wear them!

4. Go to a drive in movie.

5. Join the Karma Army

6. Learn to play a song on guitar.

7. Send a post card to post secret.

8. Learn yoga.

9. Either dye my hair red or get extensions, or maybe both!

10. Take a picnic basket to the Moonlight Cinemas.

11. Walk to the light house in Cape Woollami

12. Take Thelma and Louise style photos with Katie - preferably in Laguna Beach!

13. Have a date with my sisters.

14. Spend an afternoon lying in the grass at a park.

15. Roller skate on St Kilda Beach foreshore.

16. Spend a whole day exploring the city.

17. Have a baby.

18. Go to the movies with Mum.

19. Do something to become more involved in my local community, maybe volunteer at Bridge Builders.

20. Help someone affected by the Black Saturday bush fires.

21. Cook dinner, including entree and desert.

22. Fill up my memory card with fun photos.

23. See my favorite Hollywood places like Robertson Blvd, Chateau Marmont, la deux, San Antonios.

24. Learn how to braid my own hair.

25. Sleep under the stars.

26. Go on a road trip from Melbs to the Goldy, with visits to Karls and Rach added in for good measure. No other plans than that.

27. Learn how to change my own tyre.

28. Have a counter meal in a country pub.

29. Do a course on dealing with difficult customers.

30. Go to high tea in the mountains somewhere.

31. Take a ride in a yellow cab in New York City.

32. Get a facial.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! You're going to have so.much.fun - can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah, what an awesome idea, I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun! I'll look forward to updates! I also love setting some goals to achieve for a certain span of time and fulfilling them all indeed creates a wonderful feeling of joy and satisfaction. This is a really cool post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. T&L style photos. Brilliant! I so need to do that with the bestie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post! Might have to do my own list!

    If you ever want help with #1 give me a yell!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX