Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

How awesome are my friends!






I'm not blowing my own trumpet here or anything, well I guess I kind of am, but that wasn't the intention of this post!

Those 3 notes are things that 3 of my friends have written to me in the last week! How lucky am I to have such beautiful, loyal, encouraging friends. Each of them knows about my struggles with confidence and sees the changes I'm making.
I'm the first to admit that I can be quite slack with the physical catching up side of things, but I always make an effort to show my lovely ladies how much they mean to me. Obviously they see that.

I remember being told a long time ago that when you grow up, you'll be able to count your real friends on one hand... with fingers to spare! That's true, I'm so thankful that you guys are my real friends.
Love you Ladies xx



1 comment:

Thank You XX