Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

I ♥

I've got my cranky pants on today! No particular reason, It's Monday, my weekend was all about helping other people (which should give me a warm fuzzy feeling, but my cranky pants squash that feeling and thrown it out the window!), Steve had his cranky pants on yesterday. I need some Jandy time, time to refocus!

C'mon ♥ list , help me out here!

♥ Facials!! (yes I had my first one! post to come!)

♥ The mummy, daddy and 5 baby ducks I had the pleasure of meeting on Friday afternoon.

♥ A screwed up, dying daisy that I was given by my 3 year old neighbor... it's the thought that counts!

♥ Freedom - a no doubt controversial post to come on Schapelle Corby. You can't help but ♥ your freedom if you know about her story.

♥ That my BFF Katie got a new job, congrats pumpkin pie xx America here we come!

5 will do today! perhaps I'll think about changing the day I post my I ♥ list! Mondays aren't always my best days!



2 comments:

  1. Would that be my crazy kid giving you flowers??

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! she had it in her pocket all day, wasnt looking all that great by the time i got it!! she picked you a daffodil too...but left it behind the car and it got run over!!! like i said, it's the thought that counts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX