Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

One down, 31 to go! Facial.

Yay me!

A great start to crossing off things on my 32 things list!

Friday afternoon I was lucky enough to finish early, it was a beautiful day! On my way to my appointment I had the pleasure of meeting 2 ducks and their 5 babies, so cute! I took some pics, so I'm also helping to cross off "fill my memory card with fun photos!"

So back to the point! My facial was ahhhmazing! I think it went for around an hour. So relaxing and refreshing. I have terrible skin (as I've mentioned before) so I'm not so much seeing clearer skin, but I can definitely see a "glow" not too sure if anyone else can!

Despite the lack of immediate skin perfection, I think I'll be booking in another facial in the not so distant future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You XX