Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

381







It makes such a great change to have my relationship on track.
It's been a long time in the making, but it's worth it!
I never realised how often I wore my grumpy pants during the hard times, how often I missed the little things that make my life great, how much I missed my best friend, or how much I missed being loved.
I'm so grateful to have it all back.
Maybe that's why we hit the bumpy road, like they say "you never miss your water till you're dry".
Because of the hard times, I'll never again take the good times for granted.

* 381 is the little code we write to each other... 3 words, 8 letters, 1 meaning, we're so cute!

2 comments:

  1. “I love the light for it shows me the way, yet I endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.” - Og Mandino

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it Karls, it can go on THE door!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX