Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chalk Board Day!



I've told you before that I'm a dork. I'm totally cool with being one, proud in fact! so I'm embracing my inner dork today and letting it shine for the world to see!

A few weeks ago I had the idea to paint our kitchen door with chalk board paint. Make it a la cafe style, coz you know, that's how I roll! Well I painted it on Sunday arvo and it looks freaking brilliant! I had to wait 48 hours until the paint was fully dry before I could start my masterpiece, and tonight when I get home from the awesomeness that is work, I get to play!

I've asked some of my lovely ladies for their favorite inspirational quotes and I'm going to draw funky flowers and just write things like "Friday - doctors", "don't forget the milk!" Man my kitchen is going to rock! If only I could cook, it'd be like a real cafe!

OMG, I'm such a looser! LOL. But the idea of this blog is to smell the roses, enjoy the little things, ain't no denying I'm doing that!

Hurry up home time!

Pics tomoz, get excited! (the pic at the top isn't my door, just someone trying to be as awesome as me!!)

1 comment:

Thank You XX