Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Chickens!!!!


Not the greatest pics, my camera died after I took the second one, damn it!
The chickens came home on Saturday, poor fellas, it was freezing cold and raining and their pen wasn't quite finished, so they got to sleep in the bathroom for their first night. Steve finished off their pen yesterday and they moved in late in the afternoon, they l♥ve it!
Steve did an awesome job of their pen, they seem very happy with it.
Should only be a couple of weeks and we should start getting some eggs (from the mumma!)

3 comments:

  1. Ah...not so proud.....tehe! Only cause I have my ace as MASSIVE phobia of birds....
    But - yet another thing to cook with, an abundance of eggs!!
    So....start practicing omelettes so when I move you can have Daz and I for breaky - yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you clarified the cooking of the eggs, not the chickens!!! hehe... thats my whole plan of making you come to my house, i'm going to be the best omlette makerer the world has ever seen! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to thank you for not to kill nice little cute chicken. I request you please dont kill chicken.

    symptomes

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX