Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

I ♥

♥ Being looked after when I'm sick (even if it is self inflicted!)

♥ Long lunches with my girls

♥ Having fun, getting drunk and taking silly photos with my sisters

♥ Working on making our house the way we want it, and starting to see results

♥ The feeling on a Sunday afternoon when the house is clean, the washings done, there's food in the pantry and I can just relax with out any guilt!

♥ The best night sleep under a new doona cover and sheets

♥ Painting my kitchen door with chalk board paint

♥ Crossing things off my 32 things... 3 things in 3 weeks, not a bad effort if I do say so myself!

♥ Being Steves best friend

♥ Snuggling with my cats on the couch under a doona.

2 comments:

  1. Do we get the hate post next? Only joking, great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll wait till Monday morning for that one... if I make it early enough it should be a good one!! thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX