Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

I ♥

♥ That this is my 61st post!
♥ Lazy cold and raining weekends
♥ My chickens, safe, dry and warm in their new house
♥ The fact that my home made pizza was actually edible!
♥ My Mummy, theres not enough space here to list the reasons why I Love, Admire and Cherish her and am thankful that we got over our stupidity!
Arnotts Mint Slice biscuits - I had three packets last week, Steve told me that when I get up on Sunday I'd better just start walking and he'll pick me up where ever I get to by 7pm! Nice!
♥ Operation beautiful - I'm slightly obsessed! There pink post-its with green glittery writing all over the eastern suburbs!

2 comments:

  1. YOUR BLOG IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!! i love it! i love it! i love it! i love it! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, thank you sooooo much xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX