Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Operation Beautiful Begins!







I've written before about http://operationbeautiful.com/ today I posted a few of my own! And its put the biggest smile on my face! I hope my Karma Army stuff comes soon, doing nice things is my new drug!

I had to post some mail this morning, so I thought I'd brighten someones day... you're usually not going to the post box for something fun, so I thought it would be a great place to stick my first sticker. It reads "feel proud to be you, you're awesome!"

The next one was on the mirror in the public toilets in Croydon, a wide array of people could find that one! it just says "SMILE! you're awesome!"
yes, "awesome" is the word of today, how many sentences can you make?!!!! lol

6 comments:

  1. Oh Jandy, your beautiful!!!

    How good is someone going to feel coming across these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thank you! i hope i make someones day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. Jandy.. good way to start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should smile - cause YOUR awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. story of my life.hearing people say :- "smile -because your are pretty"...only i cannot feel it...i dont beleave the human lies .....therefore i dont belive ifor when they are true... LImbo?

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX