Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Trying to be positive

I had the first "bad" feedback on my blog. I guess it wasn't really bad as such, more telling me what I'm not doing but should. It was from my sister who is 11 years younger than me!

I'm probably being a little sensitive, but it cut like a knife. This is MY blog, this is where MY thoughts are put out for the world to see. MY thoughts. This is the only place in the entire world where I can be me, totally and utterly, warts and all or all things sugar and spice and everything nice ME.

I'm sorry if I don't please everyone here, but this is my selfish time, its where I write about ME, MY thoughts, MY beliefs etc etc. It's a place where I truly felt comfortable, and honest, and I cant even explain how great I've felt since starting this blog, I've felt like I've started to actually work out who I am, and boy have I longed for that day.

Sure, I am all for everyone having opinions, good or bad, I truly am, and welcome it as well, but please don't tell me what I should do here. Please.

5 comments:

  1. You go girlfriend! This is YOUR forum... and I, along with many others, think you are doing a fantastic job - not only of writing, but of changing your internal dialogue (thank you Dr Phil). I'm super proud of what you've achieved here... and what you will continue to achieve. You've said it a million times, this blog makes YOU happy and at the end of the day that's all that counts! There will always be doubters in life... but you've got to let these things fall like water off a ducks back. You can't please everyone, no one can. But that doesn't change the fact that you are one beautiful person - both inside and out! I love ya! And love ya work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ditto what Karls said!

    This is YOUR blog, and yep some people will not like what you write, but those people have no right to tell you what you should and shouldn't do with something that's not theirs.

    I personally have seen the changes this blog has made to your life (bit hard not to see them when living next door) and think your doing a great job.

    I love seeing you have a new post, and can't wait for the next one.

    Keep it up xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes ..This page is yours and yours alone....So feel free to pen your endless thoughts here..I am sure we will enjoy reading no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks/says, as everyone above has just stated, we are all behind you, and this is your thing....you do what makes YOU happy, and write what YOU want! I frigen love reading it - in fact - I must admit I think I'm a little addicted tehe...
    I love ya babe, keep your chin up, and write away - whoever is negative is just jealous of your talent!
    Mwah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is your blog, you're the author and you have every right to write what you want for everybody else who comes visit here is just a guest. So hold your head up and continue with your wonderful blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX