Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cranky pants and wonderful friends


via babble.com
I'm wearing my cranky pants today!
Everyone (yes even you!*) is annoying me!
But then I had lunch with a beautiful friend
One who's life has done a total 360
to the point where she is finally happy,
her stupid infectious happiness took my crankiness away!
I wont see her for I don't know how long now
but I couldn't be happier for her!
She is also a jewellery designer
and I am so honored,
Today Agey gave me a necklace from her line
and its called the "Jandy"
hell yeah, I have a line of jewellery named after me!
I know, I'm awesome!
Agey, you're awesome, I'm so happy for you
thank you for being you
Enjoy this wonderful new chapter of your life
xx
*not really you, of course I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You XX