Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Eggs!!!!!

The greatest Chicken house there ever was!

Me and my babies (In my finest clothes natch!)

Eggs! yum yum!

So proud of you chicken mumma!

Are we not the cutest things you've ever seen?!

My chickens have now been with us for just over a week!

And we've had 4 eggs already!

They must feel at home! Yay!

They feed out of our hands!

They are so cute I could squish them (but am careful not to!)

And their eggies are the greatest eggies we've ever tasted!

(Sunday night tea was bacon and "our egg" sandwiches! yum yum!)

3 comments:

  1. Its so cute. I like this post very much.
    I just wanted to say good job. I really enjoy reading your posts. Nice images.

    acai berry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chickens...they're so cocky...hahahaha...bad joke, I know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Neil, always great to have some feedback - even better when its positive! hope youre having an awesome day xx

    hahahahahahahaha... cocky chickens! ahhh, you just made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX