Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Karma's not always a bitch

Karma according to wikipedia; 'Karma' is an Eastern religious concept in contradistinction to 'faith' espoused by Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam), which view all human dramas as the will of God as opposed to present - and past - life actions. In Eastern beliefs, the karmic effects of all deeds are viewed as actively shaping past, present, and future experiences. The results or 'fruits' of actions are called karma-phala.

Or put simply, "you reap what you sow"
I'm a big believer in Karma, and positive thinking. Actually I've always believed in in, more recently though I've actively practiced it, and now I'm reaping what I've sowed! Whether it be letting someone in front of you in traffic, or telling that poor girl her skirt is tucked into her undies, do good and you will receive good. Or you can look at it the other way, you can be a bitch, but be warned, Karma's a hell of a lot better at it than you, guaranteed!
I've been a grump with the world for the last probably 3 maybe 4 years. I put my cranky pants on each morning, and the world gave me cranky pants in return. But for the past, well however long I've had my blog for, been part of operationbeautiful.com and The Karma Army for, I've had a few shitty things thrown at me, like Steve injuring his back, but all in all I've been truly blessed with all the niceness (I think I just invented a new word, go me!) I've received back. I've had heart felt messages from awesome friends, I've had sweet compliments, and last night, I received my THIRD care package! Seriously, is there anything better than a care package? I'm feeling very grateful, very loved, very appreciated, and even more determined to spread the l♥ve!

Its a Watermelon fella! and the most sweetest, heartfelt note... because Lou Lou knew I'd been doing it a little tough lately. Thanks Lou Lou.


Doesn't he look at home with his mates, Corn dude, Mushy man and Broccoli buddy!

(how happy is Mushy man to have a new mate!!)

1 comment:

  1. It can be hard to to be unhappy with the things that life throws at you but I guess you always have the choice to decide how you react to situations. I think it's great that you're thinking positively and appreciate the good =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX