Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

May I take a moment of your time to tell you about my awesomeness?!

Whoa, that might just be the most conceited blog title ever written!


I write a lot on here about my confidence (or lack there of), my faults and flaws, my dreams and my wishes, but today I'm having a great day, no cranky pants for me today! So I'm going to write about good things about me!





It could have something to do with it being Friday! TGIF!

I just went and did some running around for work, the sun is shinning, it's soooo warm in the car, after a week of wet gloomy weather I think a little sunshine makes everyone happy!

So on my walk through main street I put up 2 new operationbeautiful post-its up, this time I chose to put them in weight loss magazines in the news agents - my first bit of awesomeness!! LOL!


Then there were two Aboriginal guys busking, they were singing The Eagles, and doing a great job so I gave them some money! I think that's the first time I've ever done that! Although I've always admired someone who has the courage to stand on a street in front of strangers - second piece of awesome!


There has, for as long as I can remember, always been a "bag lady" in Croydon. My family has always called her the brown lady - because that's what she always wears. The story goes that years ago her family were killed when the house caught fire. With the compensation she received, she is supposedly a very rich woman, but the fear of that night means that she can not bear to live in a house and now spends her days on the streets. I don't know how true that is - I've, on many occasions, witnessed her rummaging through rubbish bins. Embarrassingly, I've always passed her on the street with little thought, until today. Today I smiled at her. Simple hey! but you should have seen her reaction, I don't think any one has smiled at her before, I think I made her day! I hope so! Her reaction sure made mine! Awesome? did somebody say awesome?!!


Aaaand then, on my way back to the car I got not one, but two wolf whistles! haha! yeah, you know it, I've still got it! (I'm sorry to my feminist friends curling over in horror that I would actually want that!). Perhaps rangas do have more fun than blondes!



* Please take this entry in the manner in was written - total sarcasm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You XX