Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Pink Ribbon Day


Today is pink ribbon day, I'm going to dedicate this post to my mother in law Sandra, who was diagnosed with breast cancer, but is now through it and strong and healthy, and Jill's Mum Maree Bennett who sadly passed away from Breast Cancer.
Maree was an amazing women who would pick us girls up from ANYWHERE at 5.30 am in her dressing gown, and take us back to her lounge room where she'd have made up all our beds! and to top it off, she would always cook us breakfast the next day! Sometimes we'd even get it in bed! She sure spoilt us, and we all appreciated it, I hope she knew how much. I honestly have never met someone with so much love and patients. The Bennetts house was where us girls ran away to when we were silly teenagers, there was always love in that house, always. I can't even begin to put enough praise on her and Jills dad Ian for the way they bought up Jill and Andy. 2 equally amazing people, who would give you the shirt off their back. They should all be very proud to be a part of such a great family.
Marees death did actually bring some good, it bought Jill and I back together after a few years of not putting in enough effort, I will always be thankful and honored that Jill came to me at the hardest time in her life, which also gave me a chance to say goodbye to Maree and let her know how proud she should be of Jill.
I'm so sorry if I've upset you Jill, I'll delete this post if you want me to, I just want the world to remember the amazing women who bought such an amazing person into my life.
With lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You XX