Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Weekend ♥ I want to move to the country!

Sumit having the time of his life

Like me, Koa couldn't wipe the smile off his face!

We had a lovely weekend.
We went to Dave and Lou Lous new house in the country.
And we fell in ♥!
We want to move to the country.

I think the dogs do too!

On the way there I asked Steve "do you think you could live this far out?"

He said "No, not this far"

I'd secretly hoped he'd say "YES! lets move here tomorrow!"

But on the way home he said "Yeah, for sure I could live this far out, for sure!"

I googled the property across the road as it was for sale,

Might have to leave it till after pay day... it was 1.2 Million dollars!!

Dave and Lou Lou have 1 acre on a 400 acre property!

The whole time we were there we saw 2 cars drive past!

The roosters woke us up!

We walked through paddocks covered in yellow flowers.

We sat on their verandah and drank and chatted.

We sat on the lawn in the sun.

We explored their 100 year old house.

(the first thing I asked was whether or not there were any ghosts -
and was a little disappointed when told no!)

We ate foccasias in front of the open fire place

We had an absolute ball,
It's so great to see Lou and Dave happy, they deserve it.

I've always felt a connection to the country,

Steve said I didn't wipe the smile off my face all weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I finally decided to write a comment on your blog. I just wanted to say good job. I really enjoy reading your posts.

    acai berry

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, adorable doggies! I love the country too...it's great to get away and breathe in fresh air...

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX