Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

We'll get through it


credit

Steve has an injury at the moment, a very serious one, so he's not working, we're waiting for work cover to accept his claim. In the meantime I'm working 9 hour days at work, then doing about 3 or 4 hours a week work for my mums business, and we're just scraping by! I'm also doing everything around the house because Steve physically can'. I'm bloody exhausted!

But we've been here before, I'm looking at this time with "one door closes" mentality. The door that opens will put Steve in his ultimate job where he earns lots of money! It'll give us the opportunity to move to the country like we dream, it'll be the start of our awesome lives!

Until then it's all about waiting, waiting, waiting! I'm cool with that though - for now!

Because we'll figure things out, we'll make it happen, we always have, we always will!

"Life is not meant to be easy, my child; but take courage: it can also be delightful"
George Bernard Shaw. (My favorite quote).


1 comment:

  1. You will get through it. You have before, in much harder times and mind's.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX