Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

An Unbloggy Weekend

I had a very unbloggy weekend!
No cupcakes were baked, crafts crafted, pretty clothes purchased, or days spent in the country sunshine!
I had my hair done, which I needed for more reasons than one! - obviously the roots and dulling colour but it also did me a world of good to have a few hours to sit and relax and have it all about me!
Then we went to the Mind Body and Spirit expo in the city, I didn't have any expectations, but I was really looking forward to a day in the City with Geds. Long story short, there were too many people there, Steve and I fought, we went home after about 45 minutes, didn't speak for the hour long drive home, I ran in the door and went straight to bed, it was 4 in the afternoon, I woke up at 9, had some tea and went back to bed. Mature, I know! I should have sorted out our problem, never let the sun set on a fight, yadda yadda yadda! I didn't, so there!
Sunday we woke in better moods, it was raining outside and cosy inside, we had bacon and eggs for a late breakfast then went and bought some groceries, and I spent the afternoon watching The Hills.
I'm feeling like this! (check out the rest of her blog while you're there, inspiring and fun!) when I saw this picture and especially the words, I knew how that little sapling felt, good luck little sapling! I think I'm going to try a yoga class, its one of my 32 things, and I think it will do my soul good to get out of the house and do something for me once or twice a week. What do you guys do for a bit of (cheap!) "ME" time?

1 comment:

  1. That's ok- I personally think that sometimes you do need to let the sun set on problems. Sometimes no words should be said because you both know and sometimes that's better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX