Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Leaving on a.... tow truck??!

Whats better than your car being on the back of a tow truck?

Having personalised plates and a name like "Jandy!" on your car, that's on the back of a tow truck!

Without a skerick (think I just made that word up!) of exaggeration, I am having the day from hell! seriously, I don't think I've ever had a day this bad! Steves workcover claim is being disputed, meaning at least 28 more days with no pay at least, which will bring us to a grand total of 11 weeks! hmm, coz thats what you need when trying to pay a mortgage! No one's expecting Christmas presents this year are they?!! Steve and I screamed at each other, I've told him to *gasp* have a real estate agent over tonight so we can put the house on the market, I. CAN. NOT. deal with that burden on my shoulders anymore, I've screamed at the useless c u next Tuesday's at workcover and I've balled my eyes out at work. Maureen, my boss told me to go do the banking and clear my head, so I went out to get in my car, and....... IT DOESNT FUCKING START!!!!! luckily I work in the motor industry and a friend with a tow truck came and saved me. Tttttttthhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnn another truck, trying to leave my work has got him self caught across the road, he can't move, my car on the tow truck cant get out, and most importantly, none of us can get out to go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I want to live to see another day If I have to stay the night at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess all I can do is laugh!

(he does look kinda cute up there doesnt he!)

How's your day?!

2 comments:

  1. Wow- blow city! Well I've been at home all week because I have H1N1 flu. Super! I feel like death has completely settled on top of me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an award for you, please claim it on my blog. Thanks.^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX