Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A nice day for a white wedding!

We went to a beautiful wedding at Killara Estate yesterday, it was HOT! but it was beautiful.
It was for Steves cousin Doug and his new, beautiful wife Jackie.

What a beautiful view out over the Yarra Valley
(the three brown spots in the grass on the hill, by the tree are three thorough bred horses that were accidentally let out of their paddock, they had a ball running through the vineyard!)

Jackie arrives in her cute old Jag

The happy couple

Their first dance


The beautiful cake - my sister in law Amanda made it, chocolate mud
Doug is a keen fisherman, its hard to tell but he's holding a little fishing line!



Me and Geds

awww lol
Only thing I'm disappointed in, didn't get a full shot of my dress damn it!
Congratulations Dougie and Jack xx

3 comments:

  1. I know! Was looking at the shots on FB and noticed no full length! You selfish bitch... I wanted to see the tulle bottom! hahah I'm off to a wedding in Mansfield this weekend - fly in, fly out kind of job! Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww!!!! That's so sweeeet!^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX