Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Please join the queue to the left, autographs for everyone!

http://operationbeautiful.com/wednesday-notes-october-7-2009/#more-2263

A few posts back I wrote about operation beautiful, check it out here if you need a refresher!

I'm famous! I've been watching the site for weeks waiting for my post, I must have missed it so I thought I'd write to Caitlin this morning and she told me it was posted on October 7th! whoops!

She also let me know that I'm going to feature in the book!!!! How cool is that!

4 comments:

  1. That is soooooo cool Jands! Just plain rad as!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate, I'm pretty proud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, congrats on the feature! thats great!

    thats so good about the t-shirts too, haha I am so tempted to go back and get more but at my local store there is only one more colour, a light pink. which I wouldnt wear as much as the others, but I'll still probably get it!

    thanks heaps for your comment and thanks for visiting my blog :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a legend!! That's so frigen amazing! My bestie is officially famous! Go you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX