Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

32 things, Number 14. Spend an afternoon lying in the grass at a park.

Steve and I spent yesterday afternoon in Queens Park in Healesville. We went to a drumming circle, Steve and someone his friends played drums while I laid in the grass, relaxed and took photos. The weather was beautiful and it was the perfect way to spend Sunday afternoon.

Drums in the garden

Blue skies

Relaxation

Zack, Steve and Vince

Vince shows Steve his leatest invention

hmm, I need a pedi, but you don't need to look purdy when your relaxing!

aww, isn't my lil gedds cute!

Green grass and picnic rugs = awesome

Geds getting his drumming on while I relax

A perfect Sunday arvo

hmm, maybe a little too much of a close up!

Geds having a go at his tickbom drum

The drumming circle playing under the tress

More blue skies

This iis so my new pose- it actually looks like i have boobies!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! No more mozzie bites... If I do that pose, I look like a pregnant elephant with saggy titties!

    Loving the hair colour btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last picture! Frame it!! :) Glad you had a lovely afternoon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX