Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

A present at work from another company, this is so next years Christmas presents to everyone from me! mmmmm Ferrero!

The cup cake maker extraordinaire Ali does it again, this time Christmas themed, you can't really see the tops but each one has a little sugar decoration, I ate two, and got to take 2 home!
It's not what you know...!

And my Christmas tree! pretty crappy photo!
I really really wanted a real tree this year, I've never had one before!
When we moved out I went over board and bought and 8 foot tree that takes the whole day to put up, and take down, it's absolutely beautiful, but too much work, I have to put it in a corner as there aren't enough decorations or lights in the world to cover the whole thing! We've decided to keep that tree away until we have kids.
Seeing as I'll be leaving for America 2 days after Christmas, it wasn't really worth getting a real tree, I wont have time on boxing day to take it down, and I'm not really into taking it down when I get back (It wouldn't even cross Steve's mind to take it down while I'm away!)
So I put my kitchen chalkboard door to good use and drew a Christmas tree on it! Like I said, crap photos, but I think you get the idea!

Merry Christmas!




5 comments:

  1. Wow! It's a blogfest! Ferrero and Ali's cupcakes? I just had a visual tastegasm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm on a blog roll today... i even have two in drafts!! oh, and i'm like totally working really hard at work as well!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN! :) I made my own chocolate truffles..oh my god. Delicious. I ate all of them. I have to make more for the neighbors, which is why I made them in the first place. Oy.

    I'm excited for your trip to America! Have you been here before? People are super rude, FYI. :) HAHA!! And oh my god- guard your purse with your life. And don't walk around with a map! If they think you are a tourist from afar, they'll follow you around. And when I say "they" I mean losers that use mugging as an actual job. HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey chica, since you are one of my newest followers, i decided to tag you in a photo-tag so i could get to know you better. head over to my blog to find out your color and have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ferrero.. Sigh. Never fails to make Christmases sweet!

    I enjoyed this cheerful post. And I missed being here as I was out of the blogosphere for long! Nice to be back reading your posts again.^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX