Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

It's the freaking weekend, I'm 'bout to have me some fun!


I've nearly made it! it's 2.23 pm on Friday, the longest week of my life (hey, I've had a shocker of a week, I'm allowed to exaggerate!)

It's one of my besties birthday party tomorrow night, and it's been far too long since we've had a drink together, it's also a kind of house warming as her and her awesome fiance have moved into their beautiful new home! Drinking talk has been going on all week, and I can't wait! on the same lines, my other bestie (yeah I know, I'm 12!) who lives far away is going to Stereosonic and is up for some drinkies too, several drunk phone calls will be happening! I'm big kev excited!!! and the bonus to all these shenanigans? Steves going away sat night so i get to sleep like a star fish all stretched out, hogging the whole bed!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had some very positive feedback to yesterdays blog. I hope everyone who reads it isn't under the impression that its a "fishing exercise" - ie, I'm not looking for compliments, I was expecting some "get over your self" kind of comments. But i didn't get them, i got very kind, thought provoking, positive comments. Thank you all so much.

On that note, can I just say, I. LOVE. MY. BLOG! it really did help me to write all of that yesterday, and to hear what people thought, I feel like I can really be me here, more so than in any other part of my life. My blog has changed me, my attitude, my confidence, the things I love, my style, it's connected me to amazing people, people who are just like me, or polar opposites, I've made genuine friends here, found some great inspiration, and found my "artist within". I'm still on the long road to discovery but I'm actually on that road now, and it's a bumpy one, but its a fun and exciting one too, Thanks for joining me, I hope you'll stay xx

Oh, one more thing, I'm dying to try this on the weekend, is it not the most beautiful thing EVA!

Have a great weekend xx


1 comment:

  1. Have fun! I am going to have a super busy weekend doing Christmas stuff so I hope I can find some time to completely pig out on junk. :) HAHA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX