Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

USA trip. Day one December 27th 2009. Melbourne to LAX to Washington, DC

I wrote a travel diary while I was away, I thought I'd rewrite it here so you could all see what an awesome holiday I had, and also so that it's here for me to look at and reminisce whenever I want! So lets start at day one shall we!....

Long Day!
We left home at 7.30am, our flight was at 12 noon. 14 hours to LAX. Waited 4 more for our 5 hour flight to DC!
We stayed at the Capital Hilton - Very nice! Had HUGE Hilton burgers for dinner.
DC had a blizzard a week before we arrived so still some snow on the ground.
From home to hotel was approx 27 hours!
Lived this day twice considering we arrived at LAX at 7.20am - 10 minutes before we left home!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Travel diary... love it! When we went to Nuie for our honeymoon, we crossed the date line... so essentially travelled back in time. Sucks coming the other way though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX