Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

USA trip. Day sixteen 11January 2010. Melbourne

We arrived at Melbourne airport at about 9.30am to 43 degrees (about 110 to you lovely people in the US!) Massive change to Bostons below zero temperatures, even California's average of 20! When we drove into Mt Evelyn there was a huge sign warning of possible fire danger and warned against any unessential travel in the area! awesome!

It was great to see Steve, he had flowers for me and lots of presents! I was so exhausted though, from jet lag and temperature changes that I spent the afternoon lazing around the house - which surprisingly was very tidy, Steve had done a very good job! And the babies (cats and dogs!) were all happy to see me!

Thank god I have the rest of the week off!

1 comment:

Thank You XX