Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

When I'm at home...












I was thinking about how I'm really ME at home, no trying to impress people, or be someone else, conforming to rules etc, I'm free when I'm at home and I can be purely me!

when I'm at home,

♥ I shut my self off from the world - I screen every phone call!,

♥ I take all my jewelery off, I feel like it suffocates me,

♥ I wear my biggest tops and ugliest, baggiest track pants, or wear my PJ's all day long,

♥ I never wear a bra,

♥ I get my geek on and play PlayStation for hours at a time;

♥ I pluck my eyebrows on a daily basis - it's my OCD thing!;

♥ I don't wear make up and rarely do my hair;

♥ I laze on the couch with a cat on my lap;

♥ I sit in the back yard, looking at the view, and throwing the ball to the dogs;

♥ I watch the weather coming from our lounge room window;

♥ I eat too much junk food and drink too much coke;

♥ I watch reality TV shows and stupid Disney movies, and The Hangover, over and over and over again;

♥ I try to bake cakes that never work, and people only eat to be nice!

♥ I do everything I can to avoid the vacuuming,

♥ I do the house work with the music loud, singing at the top of my lungs;

♥ I love to do girly things like paint my nails and put on a mask.

What do you do when you're at home?

5 comments:

  1. I'm ALWAYS at home... so I never wear make up, or do my hair. I wear fucked clothes and eat shit... basically I'm a pig.

    Except... I ALWAYS wear a bra! For obvious reasons... two actually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! those obvious reasons are the same reasons i DONT wear a bra!!!!

    and yeah, when i wrote that, people thinking i'm a lazy pig did cross my mind!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lazy pigs unite! I actually don't wear makeup at all on the weekends and will go out into the world like that. But I don't care. I figure at this point in my life I don't care if people like me because I don't really like a lot of people. Plus makeup is expensive..dang,.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stay in bed as long as possible. If I am required to be productive...notice I said REQUIRED because if it were up to me nothing would ever be accomplished..anywho if I am required to be productive I plan it so that I am done by 2pm so I can go home and take a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute post! I Love it.
    I don't even wear make up to work anymore.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX