Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I am.....

Lacking blogspiration! I've been a terrible blogger lately, how can one week away from a computer make me feel like I've been out of the blogging world for months?!! I have to get some comments out there too, Ive been real lazy there! but hey, as per usual, I've got a lotta stuff on my mind right now! So I stole this brilliant idea from a cute as blog I've just discovered, http://amberfilkins.blogspot.com/ . The post is called"Friend making Monday" Yeah, I know, it's Tuesday here! Pfft, I'm pretty rebellious like that, yo!

I am.... disappointed
I think.... I deserve to be treated better
I should... be stronger
I dream.... of an easy(er) life
I want.... some support from the person who owes it to me more than anything
I know... i can't keep going like this
I don't like.... my life very much
I smell... the beautiful roses Chris picked for me from her garden mixed with the disgusting customers BO!
I hear.... Mums phone ringing
I fear.... that this is it
I usually... get walked all over
I search... for happiness
I miss.... my little sister
I always... let him get away with it
I regret.... getting _______
I wonder.... if my life would be better if I........
I crave.... CHOCOLATE
I remember... my first and only memory of dad, when I fell out of bed and he told me that the sandman will have to come again!
I need..... a massage
I forget.... to show the people i love how much i care
I feel.... drained
I can.... get through it
I can't.... find a hot pair of black over the knee boots
I am happy.... when I'm with my family
I lose..... everything!
I sing.... in the car, at the top of my lungs!
I listen... to Drapht... oh yeah, I'm getting my homie on!
I shop..... online, and it's becoming a bad bad habit!
I eat.... salt and vinegar chips until my lips peal!
I love..... my new boots from F21


4 comments:

  1. This looks fun, i would love to read your answers to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah! I'm so lacking blogspiration at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl- you and I have identical answers. Weird. That obviously means we need to go to Vegas. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh I might copy this right back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX