Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A little update of sorts

Just letting you know that I'm still alive! I'm lacking blogspiration, but I'm working on that, I have some ideas, but getting them out of my head and on to paper (paper? how 1990! - screen maybe??!!) is the issue, bare with me though, it's coming! (I need a lap top as well - Karls where did you get you baby one from?) and I've been doing something quite foreign to me as well - I've been working! I go to work everyday, but the spending the day doing work stuff (not facebooking, blogging, reading post secret, keeping up with Hollywood gossip or online shopping!) is a new thing to me!! I wont let that go on too long though!

I also wanted to say a big HI to my new followers too, I'm getting around to visiting all your blogs, oooh oooh, theres a blog idea right there!

alright, better get back to doing that work stuff!

Thanks for checking in, despite the lack or interesting things to read here!!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes we tend to run out of topics to dwell on..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't that the truth... My tank is emp-ty!

    Oh and I got it from WOW - not sure if you guys have them down your way. JB, Good Guys, Harvey's, any of those will have them. Netbooks - should be able to pick for under $400.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX