Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sara told me to, I must obey!

So, a couple of months ago I had the pleasure of becoming a Lamb Whore!

What the? I hear you ask?! well you should know! Everyone should know the Lamb Leader

Get your self acquainted now http://strandupdate.blogspot.com/ , I'll wait!

Sorry, perhaps I should have warned you about her potty mouth! But then, where would the fun be in that?!!!

So did you check out her giveaway? Pretty awesome huh? oh, did I forget to tell you that you can't enter? It's only open to me, but I thought you might wanna check out all the goodies Ima gonna win, wish me luck!!!!

Anyway, the moral of this story is that when Sara tells you to pimp out her blog, you better be all over that shit because she really is an awesome present giverer! She's also my Lamb Leader, you must always obey your leader!

3 comments:

  1. Damn right, yo. I need to get buttons made that say "Lamb Whores" on them. That's all there is to it. Have you seen the movie Office Space (it's my fav movie EVER...)? If you haven't you have to see it. Seriously. But my buttons could be like flair. And everybody needs flair. And hooker boots. And now I suddenly have an urge to buy some fucking fish net stockings. That's weird- that came out of nowhere....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i can always count on you to make me giggle and now i have you to thank for sarah nearly making tea come out my nose ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely laughed out loud when I read your comment on my blog. Too funny - the part about you being naughty for not leaving a question. HA! Welcome to my little corner of the internet. I hope that you'll come back and join in the party!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX