Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Guys, thanks for popping by here every now and again, despite my lack of posts lately, but I've got posts in the pipeline, promise I'll be a better blogger after Easter! I must have been pretty boring lately - I lost a follower, and must admit that even though I can't figure out who it was (all my favorites are still here!) it did upset me for a split second :(.

Their loss!

Perhaps they don't like reading about my Debbie downer days, or perhaps they got bored, thought avp was different, who knows..... like I said, it's their loss, coz things are gonna be happening around these here parts, you just wait and see!!

I hope you all enjoy Easter with your loved ones, and maybe even get a little bit spoilt by the Easter Bunny!

8 comments:

  1. totally their loss we don't want them here lol happy easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel irrationally hurt when i drop a follower and, like you, i can rarely work out who it was.

    i lost one on my birthday which i thought was particularly harsh. but, over time, it's taking me less time to get over it so soon, hopefully, i won't care.

    happy easter back

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. as if by magic, i just went back to my dashboard and someone had stopped following me. shees. what did i do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter to you and your family.
    keep up the good work going on your blogs
    Jandy. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter to you too! If we find the missing follower I'll totally beat them up. Does that help? (ps...Vegas...May 2011?? It's sounding like a go for me...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter! Smart Ass Sara...we have a Vegas trip planned, can't wait! Hope you guys get to go!
    Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, I hate when I lose followers. I always want to know who it was and why they stopped following. It's like this crazy need to be liked by everyone or something.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't take it personally. I've had blogs disappear from my reading list in Google Reader, so they may not even have chosen to leave you. I'm sure you will regain many more in no time! Happy Easter :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX