Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Awww Thanks!

When I first started blogging, I found this little gem. I was amazed by her honesty and hoped one day to be able to write as awesomely as she does.

Sadly for Kate, she didn't discover AVP for a while, but now that she has, she's worked out just how amazing we are here and has befittingly bestowed this award upon me! hehe! ;) Seriously, I am beyond honored that she even reads my little part of the Internet, let alone enjoys it!

The rules are that I have to tell you 7 things about me that you don't already know!

so here goes

♥ Every night before I go to bed I go to the toilet at least 2 or 3 times. When I was younger someone I know *cough*mum*cough* had a dream that she was going to the toilet, and did! So now I make sure there's nothing left inside in case I have that dream.

♥ When I was about 16 I dyed my hair 10 times in one day (I was never happy with the colour!) I ended up with the most boring brown and my hair cut from the middle of my back to just under my ears. You'd think I'd learn, but after going from blonde to brown to black to white to brown to red in the past 2 years, I'm back to hair just under my ears!

♥ When I was 5, I was 10 cents short for a bag of mixed lollies at the milk bar, the man let me take my lollies out to the car with me to get the extra 10 cents. I'd hassled Ma for the money in the first place so I wasn't about to ask her for more money, I jumped in the car and drove off. I didn't go back to that milk bar for 4 years, scared they would remember me!

♥All week when I read blogs, I dream of what my weekend will be like, every time the weekend comes, I do exactly what I did the weekend before and forget all about the weeks dreams. Until Monday, when they start again!

♥ In high school, my friends and I worked in the canteen and we were naughty kids! We'd pocket the $1 and $2 coins, let all our friends buy their lunches with 20 cents and give them $5 change and then take boxes of lollies to share with class after lunch! Someone dobbed us in, but there was no evidence (who knows how) so we lost our jobs but never got in trouble. One friend easily took $50 to $100 home a night!

♥ I participate in Operation Beautiful, and am even going to be featured in the book! I love to think I brighten peoples days. I usually post them around Melbourne's eastern suburbs, so let me know if you see one!

♥ When I was around 17, I thought it was cool to be a surfer, so I bought a surfboard.... I used it once and it still sits in the spare room. When I was 18 and all "grunge" I thought it was cool to be a rock chick, so I bought a guitar, I had 3 lessons and it still sits in the spare room.

Now I pass this on to Mrs Chicken over at Tales from The Chicken Coop, because her answers will be so damn funny!

3 comments:

  1. i love the post and I love your dreams of being a rocker and a surfer so very cool. I think you get major props for trying :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your spare room sounds awesome. :) Congrats on the award love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so honored! I had a dream last night that I was going pee, when I woke up I had to check my undies to be sure I hadn't wet the bed! I didn't and I ran to the bathroom where it's proper to pee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX