Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm still alive!

I haven't been taken by the Star Wars fans for daring to suggest that "may the fourth be with you" has something to do with Star Trek! I've just been working hard (shock horror!) but I'm hoping to resume normal programing tomorrow (ie, not do any actual work!) which not only means blogging, but commenting too... I have been checking out all your blogs, I just haven't had the chance to comment. My bad, I'm sorry!

I've fallen in love with style blogs of late, I think I might have a little excess luggage on my way home from New York! (which, by the way, is only 22 sleeps away!!!) So. Much. Inspiration!

I've got lots to blog about, so expect lots to be happening here! (let's cross our fingers anyway)

In the meantime, I was thinking, if any of you have a questions for me, would like me to follow up on anything, whateves, send them through, I'd love to do a Q's & A's post. Anything is cool, just don't get all freaky on me like Saras readers!

Hope the sun is shinning and it's all rainbows and unicorns and lolly pops in your world:)

2 comments:

  1. HAHA!! You are one of my readers, so what does this say about YOU? :) Hmm.. ok so off the top of my head here are some questions for you lover:

    1. What's one thing that you've done where you felt the most proud?
    2. What is something you've done to someone else that you've felt bad about or regretted?
    3. If you only wear one article of clothing tomorrow-nothing else- and had to go to work, what would you wear?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got you a present...head to c'shoes

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX