Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Reminiscing

Have you seen what all the cool kids are doing?



I'm going to pretend I'm cool too, and play along!



To play, all you have to do is re post your first ever entry



So, if you're interested, here's where we started on Alis Volat Propriis. It was a pretty lame start!

That was way back on July 3rd 2009, we've come along way! (I can't believe I'm that close to a year!)

Through ups, and downs
through love and loss and more loss
and on a journey through 32 things
finding out what makes "Jandy" Jandy
and many, many Rambles (naturally)
I've upset people, made people happy
Made awesome new friends, and learnt so much
gathered more inspiration than I know what to do with,
found a little piece of the world that is all mine!
We've had a crazy roller coaster ride here,
but it's the best roller coaster ride I've ever been on!
I hope you're all enjoying the ride too!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! :) Congrats on a year girly! I have no idea how long I've been on..two years maybe?? I have no idea. I should look for that.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX