Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

That didn't last long!

I knew I couldn't stay away for too long, Blogging is my therapy, well shopping is, but bloggging is cheaper! So all I ask is that you bare with my while I'm a bit up and down.

Life's not fair, it's damn hard, but it's still good.

I don't want my blog to be all poor me, but I also want this to be a place where I can be myself, pour my heart out, or be a r'tard if I want to. After all this is my place, if you choose to come by and read, all the better, but this is for me. So I'm apologising advance if the coming post are a bit down, or sporadic, or random, but that's just me!

happy reading :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha! R'tard! Love it!!
    I still check it daily, and LOVE reading your blog with whatever you've posted, cause it is you, and I love that! Nothin like a bit of variety! Doesn't matter what it is....keep it up Sunshine!
    Mwah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't apologise. i read because i want to. others should do the same. bring it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX