Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Back to reality

I'm back! Thank you all sooooo much for sticking around! I thought I'd come on here and be lucky to have 2 followers, but I actually gained a new one!... WELCOME! Our trip was AMAZING! my sisters are the best travel partners you could ask for!

Now I have to do a post (or 5) on the trip, and catch up on all your blogs (Sara, I'm DYING to know if you let the big secret out yet!) hmmm, I'm sure work can wait for another day yeah?!! Oh and Chicken, I even got a "jazz hands" pic for you! stay tuned.....

2 comments:

  1. Yeay welcome back. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back lover! :) Yah- you missed my big reveal week...but that's ok. You'll catch up. I need to email you sometime soon to fill you in on other life details. Missed you, glad you are back friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX