Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

USA trip 2! Day one!


Finally! I've found half and hour to tell you abut my trip! (Don't worry, I'm not under any false pretences that you're all sitting on the edge of your seats waiting! - I just want to document it for myself to read in years to come!)

So, Day 1! We left home at 5.30 am, caught our plane (an A380, not as exciting as I thought it would be, but good none the less) at 10ish, 14 hours to LAX, a one hour layover and another 5 to JFK (New York), a 45 minute taxi ride to our home for the next week, The Affinia, same as last time! Long day is an under statement! But, it's like getting a tattoo, when its happening, you swear you'll never do it again, but an hour after its finished, your planning your next one! (Mazz and I are going to Europe next August!!)
Landing in NYC, all our tiredness disappeared and we were ready to shop, eat and drink, so we headed in to Times Square and had dinner at the Hard Rock. It was fleet week so Times was crazy with sailors trying to pick up any girl they set eyes on! It was a great introduction to NYC for Buzz, my little sister, we shopped (What we do best!), we saw break dancers, millions of sailors and had orange cheese on fajitas! mmmmm orange cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You XX