Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where is Jandy?!

I've been a terrible blogger of late. Sporadic and vague posts, next to no comments on all your blogs.

Yet through all this I've even managed to gain a few new followers! Welcome, and thank you!

I have so much to say but unfortunately, as I've noticed many other bloggers have experienced, my blog has become a place where words are twisted. It makes me so sad because this was my outlet, I don't want to have to go private, one of the things I loved about my blog was how honest I could be, and how my honesty could connect me to like minded people. I'm disappointed that I can't just be me.

I'll try my best to rectify the situation in the not so distant future, but in the meantime, thanks for hanging around.

4 comments:

  1. oh no...it's so hard when it gets that way. i hope you find a solution. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh...I hate people. Not you, obviously. ;) I think you should continue on your blog just as you always do. If people have a reading comprehension problem, I have heard they have adult education classes. They should look into them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not going anywhere my sunshine! You do what you have to for YOU!
    Love you always xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arseholes! That's all I got! Arseholes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX