Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Alis Volat Propriis!

via we ♥ it
Wow I've had this little corner of the Internet for a whole year now!
I can't believe it! and what a year its been! 
 Here's where it all started
♥ Full of ups and downs
♥ Beautiful new friends
♥ Learning about myself
♥ Learning a lot from other blogs
♥ Reminiscing
♥ Ranting, venting and rambling
♥ Discovering my own style
♥ Realising that there are so many different people out there, and it's OK to be me
♥ Feeling honored when someone says to me "I read your blog"
♥ Receiving honest, thoughtful, uplifting comments that make my day
♥ Amazing holidays
♥ A marriage breakdown :(
♥ Lots of Birthdays and Celebrations
Starting this blog is one of the best things I have ever done for myself, and although I know I'm not there yet, I'm well on my way to being a happier, more confident person, with a lot of thanks from AVP. (and despite what I'm going through right now).

I'm sure it hasn't always been the most interesting place to visit, and sometimes it's possibly been a little too personal for some peoples liking, but it has always been honest.
There are many of you who have been with me along this journey, and for that, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Here's to at least another year!

Ooh, how awesome, I just noticed that this is also my 200th post! Think I'll have to have a drink to that!

4 comments:

  1. friend in the fridge!!! *wink*July 5, 2010 at 3:21 PM

    Congratulations on 200 posts and your 1 year Blog Birthday (and on the same day too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahaha! omg thank you friend, i think i just wet my pants laughing at your name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. friend in the fridge!!!July 6, 2010 at 3:01 PM

    Always happy to help someone wet their pants!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! YAY!! So exciting!! Happy one year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX