Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Thank you my hard working bees!


It was a very emotional weekend, we had a big working bee at home, but rather than go in to detail about it all, I just wanted to send out a big THANK YOU to everyone that helped. I was very hesitant, and embarrassed to ask for your help, but I'm blown away by everything you did for us. I honestly don't know what I did to deserve you all in my life, but whatever it was, I'm so glad I did it!
                                                            ♥
There just aren't words to show you how much I appreciate you all.


You're the bees knees!

(This is for you too Mazz, the roses brightened my day!)

Images via we ♥ it

4 comments:

  1. Am I thinking that you moved out?? I'm SO GLAD that you asked for help. Seriously Jandy, it's the first step to a brand new path for yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was our pleasure my love, both Daz and I are more than happy to help you whenever you need it, hopefully you can get the last few things you need to done, and be on your way to making your life better....keep your chin up my love, your doing extremely well through all this.
    Love ya guts babe xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! If I was there I'd have rolled up my sleeves to give you a hand - or two - fo shiz! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope all is well with you. I have lived a life of misery with one person and when it all came to an end it was so hard, everything seemed so dark. And now almost five years later I have an entire different life filled with the happiness I always should have had :) you will be there and you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX