Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad! Wish you were here

Today's my Dads Birthday, If you've been coming here for a while, you'd know that my I lost my Dad when I was 3 (If you're new, you can read about it here).

I bet if he was still here, I'd be going to meet him at some awesome pub somewhere where he and a few of his artisty/muso friends would be hanging out, we'd have some dinner and a few drinks and we'd all sit around while he and his friends jammed the night away, he wouldn't expect presents, he'd be happy just to have my company, he would, of course, long ago taught me to play guitar, so I'd be joining in on the jams and before we knew it, the sun would be coming up.

Love you, Miss you Dad, Hope you're having a Happy Birthday.

I hope theres other people out in this big wide world thinking of you today as well. xx

3 comments:

  1. If your Dad were still here... I think we'd get along fabulously. Thinking of you today cherub! Sending you lots of love... and perhaps an arse slap of titty squeeze. Roll on Nov 26th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this makes me wish I had a better relationship with my dad. I am sure if your dad was here that he would think you are just as fab as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you could have described it any better!
    From all I have learnt over the years he'd of so done that! Or cooked you one of his yummy signature dishes!
    Hope today was a happy day full of wonderful memories and knowledge of what would have been a special relationship with your Dad.
    Thinking of you always babe,
    Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX