Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Stuff and, well, stuff!

Do all these questionnaire posts show that I'm lacking blogspiration?!

It's "Blogtober" where you are supposed to publish a post everyday, I'm going to give it a go (I think I missed day one, oops, I'll do November 1st as well to make up for it!)

1. In the story of my life, the [actress] who would play me would be: Kate Bekinsale, because she's my girl crush, and it'd be awesome for people to think I look like her!

2. If I could change one thing about the world it would be: no mental illness. mental illness sucks eggs. If there was no mental illness - or at the very least, better understanding of it - the world (and my life) would be a much better place.

3. Yesterday: Buzzy and I went for a 6k walk, it was hard work, but well worth it. I'm working on my fitness yall!

4.My favorite comfort food is: A large Big Mac meal, half a shot of sauce and no pickles as well as a sweet and sour sauce and a frozen coke, followed closely by salt and vinegar chips (MUST be crinkle cut and MUST be Smiths) and Malteasers (MUST be dark chocolate!) I'm a fussy little so and so aren't I!

5. My new favorite blog is: sea of shoes

6. If I could meet any blog friend (who I haven't met yet) in real life, I'd choose to meet: Sarah from Welcome to Saras Organised Chaos! We would rock a road trip somewhere, and our soundtrack would be so awesome, we probably wouldn't even make any stops on the way! And we'd laugh, god would we laugh! We'd be so amazing, everyone that drives past us would wish they were in our car!

7. My favorite breakfast food is: anything at The Affinia Manhattan, NYC

2 comments:

  1. I haven't thought of doing questionnaire posts, but it sounds like it coudl be fun. Maybe I'll give it a try.
    1. No actress would want ot play me.
    2. Ditto
    3. Six km is a very long way
    4. Hate Mcdonalds
    5. I have two - one about France the other about Russia.
    6. Not sure, there are so many, but I think I;d choose the chap from Fort Lauderdale.
    7. Bacon and eggs on muffins with cheese bits and cooked tomato.
    7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kate Beckinsale, good choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX