Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Just A Minute in October

It's been almost a year since I've done a JAM (just a minute) I thought I'd do a new one!


Reading... Schapelle Corby by Tony Wilson. Such a sad story (I believe in her innocence)

Listening...Some very random home made mixed CD's with everything from Dixie Chicks, to The Commitments, Diesel, Bliss n Esso, Eminem, Cold Chisel, Joan Jett, etc etc etc!

Watching... This weekend will be spent at my sisters devouring quality shows such as Keeping up with the Kardashians, Jersey Shore, The Hills and The City!

Buying... lots lately! with going to America and spending a few grand on clothes, as well as a decent tax cheque and a mid year work bonus, my wardrobe is over flowing, though I'd never say "I don't need anymore"!
Loving... fashion/style blogs

Wanting... to live Olivia Rae's life

Thinking... I can't be bothered going to gym tonight!

Hoping... To move on soon

Hearting... My friends and family for the support they give me

Hating... Being so alone

Planning... A life of my own

Excited... and optimistic, yet also weary of the future

Enjoying... daylight savings ♥

3 comments:

  1. It is Shrapnel Corby you are reading, well, that's what my mum thinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love this list I might need to do one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this one!! Keep up the posts GF! You go girl.....I will be checking daily to see if you rock out the October challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX