Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

The one where I spent the day at the beach, and got burnt!







 ouch!

I'm feeling heaps better now, I spent some time on the couch watching Foxtell, Walked down to beach and sat there for nearly four hours, then came back to Mazz's and watched a bit more Foxtell before having a 3 hour nap. Could a Sunday be any better than that?!

Although my nap was interrupted by the excruciating pain of sunburn! I seriously can't remember the last time I got burnt. Actually, I can't remember the last time I sat on the beach for more than about 10 minutes! I have lilly white skin, like, is she wearing long white socks? looking lilly white skin! Thats why having strap marks is so post-a-photo-on-my-blog-worthy! What I did forget was the pain. OMG the pain! Oh and the fact that I didn't move on the beach, so only half of me is burnt, and I don't mean only my front is burnt, no it's hotter than that, only my right side is burnt! Hot (in more ways than one!! haha!) I guess the only way to fix that is to spend another few hours on the beach tomorrow! Ahhh, this is the life!

1 comment:

  1. Ouch!!! Those burns look sore :(
    BUT.....at least you had a nice relaxing day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX