Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The one where I try to cheer Ali up

I might title all my post like that, like a friends episode, The one.....

via we ♥ it

One of my favorite people in the whole wide world is down in the dumps today, the sort of stuff that nothing can really fix, well nothing anyone says or does can fix, but I thought I'd just post a little something. Sometimes, even when you feel like the whole world is against you, knowing that someone cares and loves your guts can't fix what you're going through, but it sure can help put a smile on your dial.

So today, this post is for you Ali, your an amazing, beautiful person. I Love and admire you more than I can put into words. Cheer up Charlie xx

1 comment:

  1. OMG you are the cutest!! Thank you so much my gorgeous friend :)
    You made me tear up a little....but also made my day.
    Your the bestest! Love you always and forever babe....
    Thanks for being you xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX