Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The one with the cute little babies

Bloody Internet connection has been causing dramas, hence, no blogging for 3 days!
I'm going great guns with this whole Blogtober thing hey!

On Sunday night, I became a Grandma!
My baby Piesey had 4 babies!
She was so scared and wanted me to sit with her
but after the first one, she was a pro
She's such a good mum, I'm very proud of her


 My clever girl
 one bubba
 two bubbas
 three bubbas and one very protective mum 
four bubbas
4 little blobs
A proud mummy and her four bubbas

So, if you want one, or know anyone that does, let me know,
they'll be ready to go to their new homes at the end of November

3 comments:

  1. nawww, so cute (freaked out for a second though when you said you became a grandma...was wondering what i had missed)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want more kitties! And I know that I can't because I'm too young to be crazy cat lady!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX