Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

The one with the cute photos

While looking through my pics for quotes I came across these photos of Pie, my cat, they are so gorgeous, I had to post them! Plus, I didn't blog yesterday, so if I do two today, that makes up for it, right? RIGHT!!

February 2009 was a particularly bad month for Victoria, where I live. After years of drought, we had a record breaking hot spell of temperatures in the mid 40's for over a week. (over 110 for my gorgeous US buddys!) It all ended in Black Saturday (Which you can read about here)

And although it was a very hard week or so to live through, it was the animals who I think suffered the most. I lost Madds during this time to the heat :(
Pies found the coolest place she could, and stayed there pretty much the whole time!  




Isn't she gorgeous! She's currently my saviour, sleeping on my bed with me every night. No matter how bad my day has been, how much of a sook I am, how unloved I feel, Pies is always happy to see me. Thanks for helping me get through my days Piesey Pie. The unconditional love of animals is an amazing thing, something I'm very thankful for.

1 comment:

  1. She would make a good girlfriend for Stumpy. He's available.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX