Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The one where I'm massively jealous!

  
  

  
 
  

My Katie has just arrived in France. I am insanely jealous right now!

Can you imagine the feeling of setting foot in a new country, with the love of your life, and the only thing you know for certain is that you're not working for at least 8 months. How liberating, exciting, and scary!

Katie met Jo, a lovely French guy on FB just over a year ago, they dreamt of the things they'd do when Jo showed Katie around his country, and a year later they are doing it! I'm so happy that Katie has met someone so amazing, who's giving her this opportunity.

I'm going to miss her so much, and now I'm itching to get on a plane and get to Europe, hopefully next year.

Good Luck Katie girl, I'm going to miss your guts out, but I'm so so so happy for you, have the time of your life pumpkin, I love you xx

4 comments:

  1. Man... I'd like to travel anywhere at this point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. arent you jjust daling mon amour........ mind you using this french keyboard may take some getting used to!!! i miss you ben.... i'll start my blog soon... je'taime xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So.... THAT's how you met with the worlds greatest sis-in-law. She is a doll, isn't she! Looks like things are going great guns for Katie. Great news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. how do you meet a guy on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX