Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

I ♥ early Christmas presents!!

I'm so lucky! I got an early Christmas present! An awesome  Nikon Coolpix L110!
I'm so in love with it, and think I look pretty professional with it!!
(please understand that I am using creative license there, I do realise that it's not a DSLR, but you can't deny it looks pretty awesome!)

A pic with my old Olympus point and shoot

 Pretty much the same pic but with my new awesome baby
(who I think needs a name! Lola, yup, that suits!)

 aww, look at her, is she not the prettiest, toughest thing you ever did see?!

 I'm in ♥

I made pretty filters and turned my Christmas lights into hearts!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. And this just makes me want a new camera even more. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - merry Christmas, what an awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX